Photo

Weasel....round two!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Rustyculley

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

I saw a weasel cross the road in front of me Thursday morning near McComb (on the road behind the asphalt plant for those that are familiar) and this time I had a witness in the truck with me. I never saw one when I was a kid, and many folks around here don't even think we have the little fellas around. I wonder if there is a weasel explosion going on that I was unaware of :P

#2 Nogo

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:17 PM

Well, someone has to say it, so I guess I will be the one to get it out of the way before your thread gets hijacked.... :sign0101:

There are several reports of a weasel being seen hunting up around Morgan City over the past few days. :dead-horse-fast2:

#3 Rustyculley

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:39 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#4 EDDYB0

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:43 PM

I saw a weasel cross the road in front of me Thursday morning near McComb (on the road behind the asphalt plant for those that are familiar) and this time I had a witness in the truck with me. I never saw one when I was a kid, and many folks around here don't even think we have the little fellas around. I wonder if there is a weasel explosion going on that I was unaware of :P

I would sure to explode some weasels with some small caliber hyper velocity rounds....pop goes the weasel.

#5 Preachaman

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

Whew...for a moment I thought this was about 1010! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Acts 2:38

#6 Bullie

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:39 AM

LOL

I have never seen a weasel. I would have thought it was a mink.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 Rustyculley

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:49 AM

Bullie, if you saw one you would know it's not a mink. This thing was about the size of a piece of link sausage about 10 inches long with a little tail about 3 inches long. And it didn't run with the classic hump-backed gait of a mink. Kinda looked like a field rat that somebody stretched and gave it a fuzzy tail.

#8 Rustyculley

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:52 AM

I would sure to explode some weasels with some small caliber hyper velocity rounds....pop goes the weasel.

You know that's right. Even my Mach II would be strong medicine for that little fellow.

#9 Bullie

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:54 AM

RC, you are right. From your description, I would have been confuses as to what I was looking at.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 sawman

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

Don't mean to hijack this thread but this is along the same line.

Are there any groundhog sightings in South Ms? I know they are in North Ms., I think that was covered on one of the forums, and I saw one on Hwy. 78 10 or more years ago. I caught a quick look at something in Stone Co. last Sat. and the thing that came to mind was groundhog but when I backed up it had took to the brush. Probably be laughed down about this one but, hey, strange things happen every day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com