Photo

Well i got me a little gator

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fariss

Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:45 PM

I got drawn in the NW zone for this year and had a blast. For some reason i cant post a photo on here. Not very big but he is legal. Anyway someone can help me post a photo.

#2 Nogo

Posted 27 November 2017 - 01:50 AM

Usually to post an image on this site most people used Photobucket.  A few months ago Photobucket went crazy and wants to charge people exorbitant rates to post photos to forums.  Basically, most people can no longer use Photobucket to post to this site anymore so you have two options.  One is to use another host.  If the photos are on your smartphone the easiest way is to post the images using Tapatalk.  Google Play or iTunes

The other way is to upload the image to the gallery of this site and then posting from the gallery.  To upload to the gallery, go to this page http://www.mississip...x.php?/gallery/ and click on the upload button in the top right of the page. To post an image you have to select a category and then you can upload the image.  There is no gator category so you will need to chose one of the others.  I guess the closest category would be deer hunting or fresh water fishing.  Gators doesn't fit in either, but you just have to pick one of them anyway if you wish to use the Gallery.

#3 Fariss

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:45 AM

20170827_130620.jpg

#4 Fariss

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:45 AM

It worked thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com