Photo

West, MS Attala county

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Brent Heath

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:07 PM

To anyone that hunts on CR-3102 and likes to stretch the limits of crossing over to our property uninvited. No more games, or just saying "hey man, no problem. It happens" their is 4 Stands on the tree next to the paint on the trees. Yea. U need to get over on your side. I've allowed people to search for there deer knowing it was probably shot on our side, without any problems. I'll be there in the morning setting up stands and cutting lanes. By Sunday if those stands are still there, I will take them, and u won't get them back. Sorry to be a dick but it's only 3 of us out there on our property, and I'm pretty sure we wouldn't steal our own cameras, piss bottles in shooting houses, and natty light cans scattered throughout the trails!

#2 Brent Heath

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:22 PM

Well that's my introduction!

Attached Files

#3 Nogo

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:19 PM

Welcome to the Forum Brent.

There is basically zero percent chance that the individuals causing your problem use this forum.  Good luck solving your problem, but succeeding in your endeavor by posting your problem on here is about as likely are holding the winning ticket in the mega million lottery...  

Feel free to post.  We need some material on here to read, just don't want you to waste your time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com