Photo
- - - - -

WHO'S READY FOR THE 2017-18 DEER SEASON??

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dick Cox

Posted 05 May 2017 - 08:10 AM

AM I THE ONLY ONE MISSING DEER SEASON?

Only 5 more months till we're able the get after them again!

2016-17 deer season was kind of a strange, good, but slow season for me, but looking back at the dates of the bucks I was able to harvest, it was like DEJA-VU!

26 seem to be my lucky number this past season...Something told me to take off work early on Jan. 26th & hunt an area that I had left alone all year...Glad I did!!

2016_17_harvest.jpg

LORD GIVE ME PATIENCE. BECAUSE IF YOU GIVE ME STRENGTH...I'LL NEED BAIL MONEY TO GO WITH IT!!
Posted Image

#2 Littlebuck

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:39 PM

yep, 26 could be  part of good number on the lottery for u.

#3 jdc227

Posted 10 May 2017 - 10:40 PM

Those are some good ones. Do you hunt in the Big Black area east of Vicksburg? I lived in Bovina many years ago..... graduated from Warren Central in '69.

#4 Dick Cox

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:55 AM

Those are some good ones. Do you hunt in the Big Black area east of Vicksburg? I lived in Bovina many years ago..... graduated from Warren Central in '69.

Yes Sir, I hunt the Hinds County side, along the Big Black.

LORD GIVE ME PATIENCE. BECAUSE IF YOU GIVE ME STRENGTH...I'LL NEED BAIL MONEY TO GO WITH IT!!
Posted Image

#5 vixenmaster

Posted 17 June 2017 - 01:31 PM

Do tell, :) yup i am ready fer this comin season. I have 2 of my crossbows ready n 2 up fer sale. That is so i can buy one of them crawfish, Scorpyd DeathStalker model. I had a great past season wid 6 kills n a yote. I only saw 21 deer in 120 day season. I sure hope i see more this season

I'm older than dirt & i remember when dinosaurs were Tadpoles!

Awshucks Y 25 Relayer

Captain Morgan Micro Nitemare 335

Banshee MXB320

Widow Maker Matrix 350SE

Marie Laveau Custom 380 Matrix

NEF 45 cal sml

#6 Mojo

Posted 30 June 2017 - 12:47 PM

Cannot wait either. Planning to go up at the end of July to cut the plots and spray grass killer on them. Then, the weekend of the LSU v. MS STATE game we are planning on getting them planted. Should be a great year. 

#7 vixenmaster

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:03 PM

I have saw couple of Bucks on my place this month. One was a 6 pt maybe 14" spread decent but needs anutter 3 yrs. 2nd was a good shooter fer these parts 10 pt about 18" real good mass n very tall tines   57 days til opener

I'm older than dirt & i remember when dinosaurs were Tadpoles!

Awshucks Y 25 Relayer

Captain Morgan Micro Nitemare 335

Banshee MXB320

Widow Maker Matrix 350SE

Marie Laveau Custom 380 Matrix

NEF 45 cal sml

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com