Photo
- - - - -

question for Capt Sonny Schindler

1 reply to this topic

#1 MagnoliaHunter

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:14 AM

How are tips handled for you and your crew?  Are tips included in the price?  If not, how much is normally tipped per crew member and for how many crew members?  A friend and I would like to take our 14 year old sons on the 4 Anglers -$625 trip but with the cost of a hotel for the preceding night  that will take most of our budget.  We don't want to offend anyone, just trying to see if we can afford to go.  If you like you can send me a private message.

thanks.

#2 Capt Sonny Schindler

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:54 PM

Hey man,

Extremely sorry I am just seeing this post. Happy to post a reply in plain view. I dread the "how much do we tip" question, but I always answer it the same way. I tell everyone that ALL TIPS are greatly appreciated, no matter how big or small. We do not depend on them, but we certainly put to good use when we get them. We DO NOT charge for fish cleaning, and some places do. I know that does not really answer the question. I would say to treat it like a restaurant. If you had really good service, let your server/guide know with a percentage of the price. Also, if you were not happy with the service, let the tip reflect that. If times are tight, we would rather get you fishing and get little to no tip, than not have you fishing.

We are grateful for everyday we get to fish and go to work. Tips are a bonus. Hope this answers your question, and very very sorry about such a late reply.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com