Photo

Catch More Fish with Science Seminar in Hattiesburg (USM)!!!

Fishing USM GCRL Hattiesburg charter fishing Red fish speckled trout shore thing charters gu gulfport

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Capt Sonny Schindler

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:09 AM

University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast Research Lab "Catch More Fish with Science" wil be in Hattiesburg Thursday March 23 from 6-8 pm!!!
Marine fisheries scientist will share no-nonsense facts about what fish eat and when they eat. They will also explain how time of day, tide state, water temp, salinity and moon phase affects the appetites and movements of SPECKLED TROUT AND RED FISH. Then, myself and my good friend Capt Ronnie Daniels will discuss tips and tactics on how to help you catch more and bigger trouts and reds.
There will also be a mixer after the seminar. A local chef will prepare dishes of trout and reds.
$30 will get you through the door. There is a 20% discount for members of the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute as well as USM students and Staff.
We have done many of these talks over the years, and they are always a great time. Come join us at my alma mater(USM). Dr Jim Franks will be there, and our other Shore Thing Charter guides will be there as well.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fishing, USM, GCRL, Hattiesburg, charter fishing, Red fish, speckled trout, shore thing charters, gu, gulfport

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com