Photo

LSU

16 replies to this topic

#11 Ambusher

Posted 26 October 2016 - 08:46 AM

Yeah... OU/TT... too many "Texas" teams ;) I didn't watch it, either... just saw some of the stats... crazy stuff... zero defense.

Why I like NFL so much better.  The college rules now barely allow them to actually play defense.  First one to 42 wins

#12 shane256

Posted 26 October 2016 - 02:28 PM

I like college a whole lot more... much more of an emotional rollercoaster, to me.  I haven't watched a complete NFL game in I couldn't tell you how long.

#13 Ambusher

Posted 26 October 2016 - 07:16 PM

I like college a whole lot more... much more of an emotional rollercoaster, to me.  I haven't watched a complete NFL game in I couldn't tell you how long.

You would enjoy pee wee I bet if its about emotions for you

#14 shane256

Posted 27 October 2016 - 07:42 AM

Nah, college ball has organization (skilled players, etc.) but the teams are more vulnerable to highs and lows (some call them "momentum swings")... make a great play, the team is on a high... do something bad (fumble, interception, or whatever at a critical point in the game), it's a low... the last second win, crazy clutch play, etc. back high... 

#15 Littlebuck

Posted 31 October 2016 - 08:24 AM

another track meet with State & Samford, they got  over 600 yds on State., A & M may get a 1000.

#16 Littlebuck

Posted 31 October 2016 - 08:27 AM

Dak didn't play as well lst half but led cowboys back in 4th qt., still going to be hard to put him on bench.

#17 shane256

Posted 01 November 2016 - 07:15 AM

Yeah, as long as the Cowboys keep getting Ws, I think the fans are going to want to keep him playing.

I wonder what would happen if Romo came back and lost the first two games he started.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com