Photo

LSU

16 replies to this topic

#1 shane256

Posted 23 October 2016 - 08:52 AM

Man... LSU is looking like an entirely different team since Miles left.  Going into the game, I thought Ole Miss was going to beat them and it looked like it would be that way during the first quarter. I only got to watch the first quarter of the game, had to wait until this morning to see the final score.

#2 umrebs

Posted 23 October 2016 - 06:21 PM

Ole miss has the worst defense in the conference. When the rebel offense is off just a little bit, it's gonna be a bad day. Fournette looked like he was at a track meet.

#3 Littlebuck

Posted 24 October 2016 - 03:25 PM

Ole miss has the worst defense in the conference. When the rebel offense is off just a little bit, it's gonna be a bad day. Fournette looked like he was at a track meet.

I don't know if they got the worse, State can not stop nobody...

#4 umrebs

Posted 24 October 2016 - 09:33 PM

I don't know if they got the worse, State can not stop nobody...

unfortunately, both are bad but statistically ole miss is the worst. Our defense is ranked #107 out of the 128 div 1 schools. That's embarrassing. The only way we can win is for the offense to perform flawlessly. A few bad decisions from kelly end up losing the game since the defense can't stop anyone.

#5 Ambusher

Posted 25 October 2016 - 07:36 AM

That is what happens when you try to play basketball on grass rather than football.  

#6 Littlebuck

Posted 25 October 2016 - 08:59 AM

That is what happens when you try to play basketball on grass rather than football.  

You talking bout their spread - fast break offense?

#7 Ambusher

Posted 25 October 2016 - 12:06 PM

You talking bout their spread - fast break offense?

Not just theirs, but yes.  I hate that Pac12 basketball on grass is now in the SEC.  

#8 shane256

Posted 25 October 2016 - 02:56 PM

You see the Oklahoma/Texas game? 1708 yards (both teams together)... one QB had 734 yards passing... insane... zero defense.

#9 Ambusher

Posted 25 October 2016 - 03:09 PM

I assume you mean OK vs. Texas Tech where one Mahowhatever for Tech threw  for over 800.  Hell no I didnt see.  However, OK does run a more Pro Style offense with the QB under center quite a bit.  They rushed for over 300yds.  Probably why they won ;) .

#10 shane256

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:34 AM

Yeah... OU/TT... too many "Texas" teams ;) I didn't watch it, either... just saw some of the stats... crazy stuff... zero defense.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com