Photo
- - - - -

REBELS IN TROUBLE

10 replies to this topic

#1 Littlebuck

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:57 AM

What say U, Umrebs, I  hear they got 13 football violation with 9 under Freeze and some Level 1 being most serious???????????????

#2 Scott_

Posted 15 February 2016 - 03:33 PM

What say U, Umrebs, I  hear they got 13 football violation with 9 under Freeze and some Level 1 being most serious???????????????

The reports never specifically said the Level 1 violations were for Football related violations. All of the violations from the NCAA for football were also included with the Track and Field violations as well as the women's basketball violations in the notice of allegations. Even still if there are Level 1 violations involving the football program they will most likely be related to when Houston Nutt was coach and related to the David Saunders violations as were just indicated in the Louisiana Lafayette investigation conclusion that was reported a few weeks ago. Academic fraud related to potential student athletes taking their ACT tests and Saunders helping them out.

Even though those violations happened several years ago under Nutt that won't stop the NCAA from imposing harsh penalties on Ole Miss football. Those violations are where you will see the most intense penalties when they are announced...probably in July/August. 

Also keep in mind Ole Miss has self imposed several penalties to each of the named sports programs in the NOA. Even the football program has been self imposing penalties for the last few seasons. Ole Miss has never run from any of the investigation and even self reported ALL of the violations to NCAA investigators. That is an important fact to always remember in this deal no matter what you hear from BIASED outside sources.

Some of the 9 allegations involving Freeze are 5 that involve the situation with Laremy Tunsil that was handled last fall where he had to sit out 7 games. Also it is likely that the situation with CJ Hampton is included in or part of those 9 allegations and he had to sit out 2 games.

It is also important to remember none of these NCAA allegations has leveled any violations toward Hugh Freeze in relation to recruiting violations other than secondary violations. Those happen at schools all the time. Alabama has had 71 secondary type violations reported in the last few years and Miss. State had 21 in 2013-2014. Not sure all of those were recruiting stuff but secondary stuff nonetheless. And I'm guessing that was across all sports programs at those institutions.

#3 Scott_

Posted 15 February 2016 - 03:40 PM

If you happen to know anything about the violations involving the women's Bball program those definitely fell into the Level 1 violations. Ole Miss moved on those violations quickly firing the head coach and the husband/wife assistant coaches that were directly involved. The program banned themselves from the postseason and self imposed some scholarship reductions.

And if you happen to think self imposed penalties don't mean anything with the NCAA then you'd be wrong. The NCAA may still level additional penalties though (and it could be likely that they will). 

#4 umrebs

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:07 PM

what scott said... 

#5 umrebs

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:12 PM

i don't think much will come of this. but i do think the timing of the announcement was a tad suspicious... guess we will just have to wait and see what the football penalties will be... 

#6 Scott_

Posted 16 February 2016 - 12:54 PM

Lets get some other important info out here as well. Just in case some people are reading this and uninformed about what all is going on. Some of this stuff with the Ole Miss violations are being pushed hard by Miss. State folks....not just fans on Twitter (they refer to themselves as MSU mafia on twitter and they are insufferable!) and social media but also including media beat reporters covering State like the Scout.com site - I think it's either Dawgsbite or GenesPage. But even more-so than that is some official administrative people in the MSU Admin are perpetuating some of these bogus rumors about Ole Miss. I think they are going to rue the day they got involved in this! Folks are fixing to find out exactly who Uncle Charlie is and it's going to be awesome! Uncle Charlie being their bagman for their recruits!

The main most instigator of these bogus rumors are Steve "Roesbowl: Robertson with Scout.com (State's Scout site unaffiliated with the University). Somehow Rosebowl got the inside info on these allegations against Ole Miss and he's been running with them. Most of what he has brought forth though has been either the truth or has an air of truth to them. He has parsed his words carefully so as to leave himself the ability to claim he was right no matter what happens when penalties are announced. If you see his Twitter account you can easily see what he's up to. He's trying to sell subscriptions to his Scout website to gullible State fans. The man is nothing more than trash. An old burned out hippie drug abuser!

Another idiot perpetuating this crap is from the Elitedawgs forum board Coach34/Lee Woolridge. This guy very well known for being a coach in Mississippi that slept with an 18 year old HS girl and got away from statutory rape charges because she was a day or 2 outside her senior year graduation. He openly admits he did it and is shameless about it! A total freaking scumbag! Preachermatt can tell you all about that as he's one of the Vultures over there! Dadgummit he's a preacher and a proud member of Elitedawgs! Dipstick!

I see now that these MSU socila media mafia members like C34 and others are backing away from some of their accusations and backtracking about Hugh Freeze a little bit. This stuff is coming back on them and they want to allow themselves wiggle room with their message board members when the truth comes out. They know these violations are exactly the way OM/ Ross Bjork have categorized them. C34 now saying Freeze is negotiating with NCAA folks to lessen his personal penalties and will basically skate free with this stuff. Saying Freeze's people will get him off the hook with NCAA. Bunch of retarded baloney! That's how C34 will escape condemnation from his own forum members when violations aren't as he has been stating them. Members will still lap it up!

There is a definite leak with this Notice of Allegation letter and with the investigation...just no doubt about it. This leak is coming from someone in the NCAA office in Indianapolis. This leak will be sniffed out in the near future and I believe some folks are going to be in big trouble when that time comes. Shouldn't be hard to get to the bottom of this leak. 

#7 umrebs

Posted 16 February 2016 - 01:59 PM

it's amazing how a lot of the msu faithful are latching onto the various conspiracy theories. rosebowl is an idiot and a felon. i have no idea why he has an audience... 

#8 Kudzu

Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:40 PM

On a completely different note, I didn't know Peyton Manning was a Tea Bagger.

#9 Scott_

Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:42 PM

it's amazing how a lot of the msu faithful are latching onto the various conspiracy theories. rosebowl is an idiot and a felon. i have no idea why he has an audience... 

The deal is State can't beat Ole Miss on the football field so they have to manufacture a way to beat Freeze! Even Rosebowl admitted OM is a fluke fumble away from going 0 and 4 against Freeze! Dan and MSU started the "our state" crap and now is reaping the whirlwind! State fans are becoming more unhinged than Bama fans....and that's quite telling! I am SO looking forward to this years Egg Bowl! No taking the foot off the gas this time! Run that score up!

#10 Littlebuck

Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:24 PM

yall think State is behind some of  this or just rooting it on????????

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com