Photo

2 Members needed

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Lauryn2010

Posted 06 March 2016 - 06:45 PM

Hey bustercat my name is Herman Middleton home town Natchez. I lost my lease an camp of 20 years to big money I've been managing for the last 17 years makes me sick to think about it. Bottom line I'm looking for people a place that likes to only harvest mature deer an let the little boy get big I've got the time to help out with a good program an good people please call me if you have an opening I would love to talk to you an see what's going on thanks for your time Herman.

#12 Lauryn2010

Posted 06 March 2016 - 06:48 PM

Bustercat Herman forgot my number is 1-225-939-5160 thanks

#13 Mitchell Mcnemar

Posted 08 November 2016 - 04:54 AM

Do u have any opening

#14 Kent Naquin

Posted 18 December 2016 - 03:36 PM

If you still have any openings please contact me at 985-414-1226. I'm looking to get in a good club and have my own camper if there's a place for it. I also can help out with my tractor and have stands ready to be placed. Please let me know when you can, thanks.

#15 bustercat

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:57 AM

We might be looking again but if we are it is only for a couple of spots.. I have had good luck form this site and this will be the only place that I will look.  I feel that we will be looking for 2 members I don't know of anyone getting out but last year we had 4 drop out at the last minute.  The memberships are for deer hunting only we have a certain number of memberships for turkey and I don't think we will have openings for this next year.  You must be a deer member to be put on the waiting list for turkey, if you think you might be interested shot me a message or leave me your number.

#16 bustercat

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:56 PM

Guys we are looking for a couple of long term members, you can go back and look at my first post and it covers almost everything except I think the dues have went up $100.  We have had great luck with the members that we have gotten from the group so I thought I would post again and see if we can get lucky again.  If you have any questions just shoot me a message and I will call you back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com