Photo

2 Members needed

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 bustercat

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:56 AM

We just found out that a couple of our members can not rejoin our club this year.  We are looking for a couple of members that is looking for a long term place to hunt.  We have 3600 acres mostly pines some hard woods in Winston Co.  We would like to keep around 18 to 19 members, we have a camp-house and all the necessitates dues are 1200.  Send me a pm if you are interested.  

#2 Littlebuck

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:53 AM

Bustercat, where is the lease located in Winston county, I hunt some just south of Lobutcha hunting club on hwy 14.?

#3 bustercat

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:20 PM

The name is Turkey Road HC we are located on the east side of Louisville off of Yellow Creek Road. 

#4 treyholmes

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:10 PM

This will be my first year as member of this club but let me tell you, the people are great and the atmosphere at the camp house is definitely one of a kind and according to scouting and cameras gonna be some good hunting also. So if you wanna have a good time and kill some deer I highly suggest getting in touch with bustercat before its too late.

#5 Jay Stokes

Posted 04 September 2015 - 05:33 AM

I joined Dancing Rabbit this year or I would have!
Jay Stokes

President
Posted Image
Making dreams come true one adventure at a time

http://www.breakawayoutdoors.org/

#6 bustercat

Posted 04 September 2015 - 02:30 PM

Thanks Tray looking forward to season also, we do have good hunting, we don't like to show off because of what happens.  Jay we would have taken you and just for future reference you can join anytime.  Dancing Rabbit is a good group of guys I know several but we are only separated by 1000 acres and you pass by our camp every time you go there.  We would love for you and guys to come up sometime, the door is always open.

#7 big cody

Posted 29 October 2015 - 05:55 PM

Can I get some pictures and the cope of the rules please?

#8 4bucks

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:20 PM

I was wondering if you still have 2 openings. Myself and my dad are looking for a nice lease to join

#9 bustercat

Posted 12 January 2016 - 04:44 PM

We normally have several each year shot me a pm with your information and I will be glad to talk with you.  You look familiar do we know each other?  

#10 MagnoliaHunter

Posted 26 February 2016 - 03:24 PM

bustercat.  you have a pm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com