Photo
- - - - -

Orange or Green?

12 replies to this topic

#1 GLJ80

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:37 PM

Alright guys....I'm shopping for a tractor and I have it narrowed down to 2. One being green and the other being orange. They are both comparable in size and will run me about the same price when it's all said and done. What ever I get will be mainly used for food plot work, bushogging, and some clearing and such by use of the loader. Keep in mind that this is my first tractor purchase and I just want some feedback on which one I should get and why. I am being told I can't go wrong either way,but I am just trying to get all the feed back on each of them before I decide. 

So what say you....John Deere or Kubota??

#2 hbankst

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:50 PM

Look at the weight which ever one is the heaviest and get a 4x4

#3 BeardsAndBones

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:12 PM

If I could get an orange one like the one my Uncle has I would get it. His grandsons have tried their best to tear it up but it is still hanging in there. I use it to break up some of my food plots at the club.
When you are in a difficult situation and wonder where God is. Remember that the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

#4 Scott_

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:09 PM

Kubota

#5 BeardsAndBones

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:11 PM

Forgot, if you get either one, GET the Front Loader with it. That thing is worth it's weight in gold.
When you are in a difficult situation and wonder where God is. Remember that the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

#6 PREDATOR

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:35 PM

Orange

Posted Image

#7 umrebs

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:29 PM

Orange

#8 Sawbuck

Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:09 PM

Get the orange
"Greater hunters than me may have lived, but i doubt it."

#9 Mojo

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:18 AM

Orange

#10 Mojo

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:20 AM

Forgot, if you get either one, GET the Front Loader with it. That thing is worth it's weight in gold.

+1

Better to get the one with 'quick connect' attachments so you can use forks, bucket, auger, etc on the front!

Preferably A/C too ;)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com