Photo

Stick - N - String

10 replies to this topic

#1 naburton

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:45 PM

Who all shoots a bow without training wheels? I'm waiting on my target bow to sell so I can by a Black Widow.

#2 RT8

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:11 AM

I haven't seen much traffic here at MOF of injun bows...but membership is always growing, so you never know when the next Fred Bear may show up here.

#3 EDDYB0

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:42 PM

I always have at least one recurve. I keep judo points on my recurve arrows. I have knocked over quite a few bunnies with a recurve.

#4 BeardsAndBones

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:51 PM

Shot one till(And killed several with it) the wheel bows came out and did just like most and jumped on the band wagon.
When you are in a difficult situation and wonder where God is. Remember that the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

#5 uncleC

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:18 PM

I am in the process of getting a '71 Bear Kodiak Hunter rigged and tuned to hunt with this fall...sold  my compound last year...got rid of the Bowtech so I wouldn't be tempted to pick it back up...have shot recurves in the past and was a fair shot out to 20 yds. but never had enough confidence in my shooting ability to hunt with them...Am going to practice hard this summer and hopefully I'll be able to kill a deer or two this fall traditional style...

#6 GreenJeans

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:45 AM

That's true bow hunting. Hand made like the Indians did

#7 swampgray

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:18 PM

I love to shoot a recurve. First deer I ever killed with a bow was an old recurve.

#8 EDDYB0

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:41 PM

I am in the process of getting a '71 Bear Kodiak Hunter rigged and tuned to hunt with this fall...sold  my compound last year...got rid of the Bowtech so I wouldn't be tempted to pick it back up...have shot recurves in the past and was a fair shot out to 20 yds. but never had enough confidence in my shooting ability to hunt with them...Am going to practice hard this summer and hopefully I'll be able to kill a deer or two this fall traditional style...

How much practice did you get in, are you ready?

#9 Bullie

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

I do all my bowfishing with Martin recurves. and I picked up a Gharing TD over the summer.  It's pretty nice.  I traded my Welch Dakota Classic for it.  If I go bowhunting I will probably use the Gharing.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 bubba_7x57

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:04 PM

ive been bow hunting with a martin longbow the past 3 bow seasons missed one doe and pretty sure ide of hit a small 4 point directly under my stand he was just shy of being legal so i didnt try to take the shot but ill keep hunting with it till i finally kill one 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com